Your access to and use of this website (“the Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”) and the applicable law. Changes may be made to this Agreement without notice and your use of the Site following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by this Agreement as changed. If you do not agree to any of the terms, please exit and refrain from using the Site.
1. UCC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd (“UCC APAC”) only authorises you to view and download materials at the Site in the course of your accessing the same for your personal purposes. UCC APAC does not make any representation that all products and services on the Site are appropriate and/or available for use at all locations. Further, UCC APAC does not give any warranties or representations that the Site will uninterrupted, error-free or virus-free. Your access to and use of the Site is voluntary and at your own risk.
2. The information on the Site is provided for your personal use only. While UCC APAC will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is reliable, UCC APAC gives no representation nor warranty of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to any information on the Site including and not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose applicable to any products or services supplied by UCC APAC, its related companies and associates. UCC APAC assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
3. The contents of the Site, including but not limited to all text, graphics, names, logos, and trade marks (“Content”), are owned by or duly licensed to UCC APAC. Any modification, revision, transmission, reproduction, copying, recording and scanning of the Content for any purpose, in any form and by any devices other than as expressly authorized by UCC APAC, whether by a notice published on the Site or otherwise given by UCC APAC in writing, is strictly prohibited. Nothing in the Site should be construed as granting licence or right to use any proprietary material (whether registered or unregistered) without the express written consent of the relevant owner of the proprietary material.
4. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Site in any way, and not engage in any data mining, data gathering or extraction. Any use of these materials on any other website (including without limitation, displaying this Site or any material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site in frames on another website) without UCC APAC’s express written permission is prohibited.
6. You agree not to post or transmit anything that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, or give rise to civil liability or violate any applicable law. UCC APAC reserves the right to delete any such unacceptable materials in its absolute discretion.
7. The Site may contain one or more links that connect to external web sites operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”) and some Third Party Sites may also provide links to the Site. UCC APAC does not control and is not responsible or liable for the content of any Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Sites and provision of your personal data or other information at any Third Party Sites, is at your own risk.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, UCC APAC specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility whether in contract, tort, negligence otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive losses arising (or alleged to have arisen) as a result of or in connection with your access to, use of or reliance on the Site or Third Party Sites or any other sites, which may be linked to the Site.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold UCC APAC harmless against any damage or loss, whether actual, incidental or consequential, incurred as a result of your violation of any applicable law.
10. You agree that your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and any actions or claims shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts of law.
Got enquiries? Drop us a message.